Reef View Hotel
- Tropical Garden or Ocean Views
- Kids stay & eat free
|Based on 1 ratings|
Reef View Hotel Info
The 4 star Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island is located on the resort side of the island directly opposite Catseye Beach and features extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either tropical gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper most floors boast a range of luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea & are complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises & sunsets.
Included in the rate:-
- Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
- Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire
- Unlimited use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service (7:00am – 11:00pm daily)
- Kids Stay and Eat Free program (conditions apply – see below)
- FREE Wifi
Bonus Offer – Free daily buffet breakfast per person for stays of 4 nights or longer
Additional Suite ( Reef Suite, 1 Bedroom Terrace Suite, 2 Bedroom Terrace Suite, Presidential Suite) inclusions:
- Free daily buffet breakfast per person included for all stays
- VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (arrival/departure details must be provided)
- Daily newspaper
Garden View Rooms (65m, floors 1-4) feature 2x queen Beds and overlook tropical gardens.
There is 1 disabled room. Sleeps max 4 people at an extra charge.
Coral Sea View Rooms (65m2, floors 5-18) overlook Catseye Beach and feature 1x king or 2x queen beds. Sleeps max 4 people at an extra charge.
All rooms are superbly furnished with lounge area and a large balcony.
On the top, 19th floor of the Reef View Hotel, the two-storey Reef Suites have furnished balconies on both levels, and the spacious marble ensuite bathroom has a spa bath and separate shower.
One Bedroom Terrace Suite
Surrounded by a large private open-air terrace, the One Bedroom Terrace Suites have panoramic views from each room.
On the 18th floor of the Reef View Hotel, the suites have an outdoor spa and barbecue area.
Two Bedroom Terrace Suite
On the 17th floor of the Reef View Hotel, the Two Bedroom Terrace Suites sleep up to six people. The apartment-style suite has a large furnished terrace with outdoor spa and barbecue area, and relaxing living room with ocean views.
The two-storey Presidential Suite is the most spacious and luxurious choice at the Reef View Hotel, on the top 19th floor. The suite’s first level has a spacious terrace leading off the lounge room, with a private plunge pool, barbecue and outdoor dining area. Sleeping up to six people, the suite has two master bedrooms, each with their own marble ensuite bathroom with spa bath.
Standard Room Facilities:
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Private furnished balcony
- Ensuite with bath, separate shower & toilet area
- Bar fridge & Minibar
- TV/Pay-to-View movies
- Playstation via Movielink System
- Wifi Internet
- STD/ISD telephone
- Clock Radio
- ipod Docking Station
- Iron & ironing board
- Interconnecting rooms (Coral Sea View rooms only)
- In-room Safe
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Daily Housekeeping & Turndown Service
- Rollaway bed available at additional charge
- Cots – complimentary
- Maximum room capacity –4 people
Additionally Suites Feature:
- Marbled ensuite with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Spacious terrace offering outdoor spa and BBQ area
- Combined lounge/dining
- Cocktail bar and guest bathroom
Reef Family Rooms:
- Reef Family Rooms are located on levels 2 to 18 (note: they are not on every level)
- Bedding configuration is 2x Queen Beds in the main room and 2x Single Beds in the adjoining junior room
- Max capacity is 6 people
- Pricing is based on 2 x adults and up to 4 x children aged 0-12 yrs.
Extra pax charges will apply when guests are aged 13+ years.
- The main room is sized at 65m2 and the adjoining junior room is sized at 32m2, providing overall floorspace of 97m2.
- Only the main room includes a balcony (the junior room does not have its own balcony)
- Reef Family Room’s do not have a full size kitchen, however a microwave and essential kitchen basics (cutlery/crockery/glassware for 6 pax) is included, as well as DVD players in the junior room
- Both rooms have their own bathroom, however a bathtub is only found in the bathroom of the main room
- Rooms will continue to receive all regular Reef View Hotel inclusions – return Hamilton Island airport to hotel transfers, use of non-motorised watersports, use of island shuttle service, use of gymnasium/spa and tennis/squash court hire and Kids Stay and Eat FREE program. This program states that children aged 0-12 years stay for free when using the existing bedding and eat for free when dining with parents in selected restaurants
- Rollaways will only be permitted should guests not exceed the maximum person capacity. Cost is $44 per night payable direct to Hamilton Island upon check out
- Reef Family Rooms are available on a request basis
- Complimentary Cots are available on a request basis
- BONUS: For stays of 4+ nights, full buffet breakfast included daily
- Disabled facilities in Garden View Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Tour & Porters Desk
- External glass elevator
- 35m swimming pool
- Pool Terrace Restaurant
- Reef Lounge
- Hospitality Lounge
- Business Centre
- Share laundry facilities
- 2 min walk to beach & pools
- Wifi at selected locations
Location: 50m to Catseye Beach; 100m to Resort Centre; 2km to airport.
Kids go FREE!
Kids 0 to 12 years stay free when sharing a room with parents and using existing bedding. Cots are free of charge and should be requested at time of booking.
They also eat free when selecting from the special children’s menu and dining with parents in selected restaurants.
Clownfish Club - kids club and childcare centre
Caters for children aged 6 weeks to 14 years of age. The Clownfish Club offers high quality care and is operated by fully qualified early childhood leaders. Open five days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday); six days (Monday - Saturday) in school holidays - from 8.30am to 5.00pm. (charges apply).
Free Wifi is now available in room at the Reef View Hotel. Additionally free wifi is also accessible at the following locations;
- Main Tour Desk in the Resort Centre
- Island Bar, located next to the main pool
- Yacht Club
- Airport Lounge
- Airport Baggage Area
- Kegel Bowling
- Download limits will apply
By Boat: Cruise Whitsundays operates ferry transfers from Shute Harbour or Abel Point Marina daily and takes approximately 30 minutes.
By Plane: Hamilton Island has its own airport which caters direct flights into Hamilton daily.
Best Of The Whitsundays - 4 nights at Hamilton Island and Fantasea to Whitehaven Beach & Great Barrier Reef.
Unlimited Golf Getaway - 4 nights on Hamilton Island with Unlimited Golf on Dent Island.
Romantic Escape - 4 nights on Hamilton Island, Twilight Sail, Choice of Denison Star Dinner Cruise OR 3 course set dinner at Romano's Italian restaurant on one evening OR 3 course set dinner at Beach Club Restaurant on one evening.
Golf & Spa - 4 nights on Hamilton Island and 1 x 18-hole round of golf for one adult including return launch transfers from Hamilton Island and use of a twoseater electric golf buggy on-course only and 1 x ‘Destination De Stress’ Massage at the Spa wumurdaylin.
Great Barrier Reef Adventure - 4 nights on Hamilton Island and Fantasea Cruises Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Hamilton Island wishes to advise renovation works being carried out on the Reef View Hotel pool area. These renovations will occur between 25 July – 2 August 2013 (inclusive) and are essential in keeping our facilities up-to-date and of a high quality to ensure our guests enjoy the best possible experience.
Our Reef View Hotel pool will be closed during these renovations. Guests of the Reef View Hotel will have the following three pools to enjoy on the island, all within a 2-5minute walk from the hotel - Main Resort Pool, Dolphin Pool & Bougainvillea Pool as well as Catseye Beach.
Additionally, there will be slight changes to the operation of our Pool Terrace Bar & Restaurant during this time, as per below.
- Pool Terrace Restaurant - Breakfast: Breakfast will remain operational for the entire works schedule however seating is restricted to the upstairs area only. The doors leading to the downstairs poolside area will remain closed for the duration of the scheduled works. Guests will have Sails and the Hamilton Island Wildlife Park as alternative venue options for breakfast.
- Pool Terrace Restaurant - Lunch: Lunch service will be closed for the entire works schedule. All other lunch venues will remain open, with Sails a short 2-3 minute stroll from the Reef View Hotel.
- Pool Terrace Restaurant - Dinner: Dinner service will remain operational for the entire work schedule however seating restricted to the upstairs area only. The doors leading to the downstairs poolside area will remain closed for the duration of the scheduled works. Guests have the choice of over 10 restaurants & eateries around the island during this period.
- Reef View Hotel (In-Room Dining & Reef Lounge): No changes to current operations. Reef Lounge does have a snack menu available there which guests will still be able to order from during the day and evening (11.30am – 12am midnight).
We will ensure there will be as little impact as possible on our Reef View Hotel guests during their stay over this period. We expect there to be low-level noise during the commencement of works (25/ 26/ 27 July) and slight materials odour (28 July – 1 August) however all work will be conducted between the hours of 9am – 4:30pm while guests are no doubt outside of the hotel area exploring the variety of activities and facilities which Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays has to offer.
Reef View Hotel Gallery
Reef View Hotel Specials
STAY 5 PAY 4
- Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling - Use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire - Kids Stay and Eat Free - PLUS MOREKids 0 to 12 years. Blockout dates apply
Stay between now and 31/March/2014