Unlimited Golf Getaway
- Perfect for the golf enthusiast
- Full buffet breakfast daily
Unlimited Golf Getaway Info
4 Night Unlimited Golf Getaway on
Test your skills on
* 4 nights accommodation on Hamilton Island (extra nights can be added)
* Unlimited golf for all adults for duration of stay including return launch transfers from Hamilton Island and use of a two-seater electric golf buggy on-course only
* Full buffet breakfast daily
* Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
* Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
* Use of gym, spa, sauna, tennis & squash court hire
* Unlimited use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service (7:00am – 11:00pm daily)
Additional Reef View Hotel Suite inclusions:
- VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to hotel transfers
- Daily newspaper
Additional Beach Club inclusions:
- A la carte breakfast in the Beach Club Restaurant daily
- VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to Beach Club transfers
- VIP chauffeur service for duration of stay
- Use of the Beach Club lounge and pool
HAMILTON ISLAND GOLF CLUB
Perfectly located at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, the Hamilton Island Golf Club has some of the most spectacular views and settings of any golf course in the world. Designed by champion golfer, Peter Thomson, the Hamilton Island Golf Club on neighbouring Dent Island is the only championship island golf course in Australia and the perfect destination for your next Australian golfing holiday. With unlimited rounds of golf in the ‘Unlimited Golf Package’ at a Peter Thomson-designed championship golf course, by the time your holiday is at its end you will be playing like a professional. The perfect package for the golf enthusiast.
- The package rates are based on all adults 13+ years playing unlimited golf.
- A driver’s license will be required to drive the golf buggy.
- Equipment can be hired from the Pro Shop at the Hamilton Island Golf Club. This can be arranged on arrival.
- You will be automatically booked into a tee time on the second day of the guest’s stay (i.e. the day after the arrival date) with a start time of 10.00am or nearest available.Tee off time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.